Seeking Certified Peer Support Worker
Serenity Mesa Youth Recovery Center is expanding services! We are looking for a Certified Peer Support Worker to work with residents who have discharged from the Serenity Mesa program.
• You will work directly with the residents post-discharge to provide a continuation of care by helping them achieve their goals and objectives after they leave Serenity Mesa.
• Ideal candidates are NM Certified Peer Support Workers who have experience working with people in recovery.
• Candidates need to have a flexible schedule including weekends and evenings.
• The position is full-time.
• Compensation - $15 to $18/hour, depending on experience.
• Candidates must be able to pass a background check.
• Candidate must have a clean and valid driving record.
Please, no phone calls.
start up with a pen pal service so they can contact, like to me, by computer to have advice etc. over/by it. discussions can think about longer than just person to pe4rson too. a pen pal that would comfort, support, influence, counsel, so that the client would then be able to assimulate it better than face to face, maybe even anynomous so could keep secrets to themselves. They could even contact MY gmail service, and since have many years of counseling and living right with the people in various situations. set up a medical counseling pen pal connections?